Personal Property Appraisals for Individuals and Families:
- Insurance Coverage and Claims - valuations that comply with the requirements of all major insurers.
- Family Division of Assets - equitable division among heirs.
- Charitable Donations - meet the requirements of Internal Revenue Regulation §1.170A-13 (c)3 and the requirements of IRS Revenue Procedures 66-49 and Publications 526 and 561
- Downsizing / Moving
- Death of Family Member
- Curiosity - Value of Family Heirlooms
Personal Property Appraisal for Legal and Fiduciary Professionals:
- Divorce / Dissolution of Marriage
- Probate or Estate Settlement
- Estate Planning
- Expert Witness Testimony